As we begin our 28th year of business in Scarborough. We are humbled and grateful to the Scarborough and greater Portland community for your trust over all these years.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have remained vigilant in our efforts to maintain a safe and comfortable shopping experience with the many CDC restrictions and limitations. We are working to improve our curbside and delivery services to provide more opportunity for convenient and contact free shopping.
With the help of PPP loans, 30,000 loyal customers and a fantastic staff, we have adjusted to the continuously changing circumstances of operating an essential business during the pandemic. To those ends, in order for us to remain fiscally viable and continue to best serve the community, we will be consolidating our business into one location in Scarborough. We will be hibernating our store on India Street for the winter. Our last day of operations at that location will be Wednesday, November 25, 2020.
Thank you to everyone in the India St and Munjoy Hill neighborhoods for all your support. We will continue to service the neighborhood, Casco Bay Lines and the Portland peninsula through curbside and delivery services from our Scarborough store.
Our entire Portland crew will be joining our Scarborough store staff. We have expanded our hours and our deli will be reopening to serve hot soups and coffee again. We are looking forward to new changes and a lot of new talent joining our Scarborough store.
The following protocols are in place as per Maine CDC Guidelines for Essential Businesses:
- All customers must wear a face mask.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between customers and staff both inside the store and outside while waiting to enter.
- Please be aware that others are waiting to enter as you shop in the store.
PRE-ORDER/CURBSIDE PICK UP
- For us to be able to continue this service, due to increasing demand and associated costs of operation, there will be a $5 per order surcharge to help us offset the costs of the service.
- Orders will need up to 24 Hours to process from order to pick-up.
- Before placing your order, visit us on FaceBook, our website for all our current fresh produce, meats, deli and bakery offerings for the week. Everything in the store is available for preorder while in stock. Please include your first and last name and your phone number with your email: email@example.com
- We regret that we cannot make any changes to your order once it has been processed. We will be happy to start a new order for the next pick-up.
- Please let us know if you are ok with substitutions if we are out of stock on your choices. Due to volume of calls, your order taker cannot verify at time of taking your order whether any item chosen is in stock or not. Please remember, we cannot accept Returns. If you are not ok with substitutions let us know at time of order confirmation.
- If we are out of stock for any of your selections, it will be noted with your Pick-Up. We apologize, but there are still some disruptions in our supply chains and high demand for certain items.
- Please call the store number (885-0602) when you arrive for pick-up at your scheduled time.
- We regret that we cannot accept returns through the curbside service.
- Seniors, please only use your 10% Senior Discount with one order per week – You can choose which day is best for you.
If you would like to include a gratuity for our staff or a donation to the Locker Project, with whom we are currently working, please indicate the amount in your email. It will be verified by your order taker and added to your bill. And greatly appreciated.
Lois’ Natural Marketplace is a leader in the world of organic and natural foods, herbs and supplements. The Marketplace has a national reputation for bringing high quality products and excellent service to its customers.
The Marketplace is a thriving community resource for hundreds of local and regional farm to market foods as well as organic foods and highest quality health care products from around the world.
A dedicated and professional staff with a strong commitment to natural foods and consumer value make shopping at Lois’ Natural Marketplace a rewarding experience