Produce and Fresh Foods Team Member
Lois’ Natural Marketplace is hiring for a part-time Produce & Fresh Foods Team Member!
Schedule: Part-time, 24+ hours per week. 8-hour shifts, 3 days per week. Potential to increase to full-time in the summer months, if interested. Inquire about flexibility with hours.
Hourly Pay: From $16.00 an hour
Benefits: Full-time team members are eligible for the following benefits at Lois’ Natural Marketplace:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 20% off Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Provide exceptional customer service to all.
- Merchandising and setting up the sales floor for the day.
- Receiving and stocking fresh produce and related fresh food items.
- Rotating fresh produce on a first-in first-out basis.
- Working with the Produce Department Manager to maintain accurate product signage throughout the entire department.
- Maintains abundant and fresh displays throughout the department.
- Cleaning the produce display and surrounding areas.
- This position may also assist in our Cheese, Beer & Wine Departments.
- Flexibility to help with cashiering when needed is required for this position.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliability is a must.
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to be on your feet for 8 hours.
- Able to lift, grip and carry objects up to 50 pounds frequently, including boxes, cans, and other products.
The ideal candidate is a local food enthusiast who loves to support local farms. Interest in beer, wine and cheese a plus.
Download our application here. Bring it in or email it to email@example.com.